THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 1, 2007

New addition?

I recieved a text message from my wife. It said "What do you think of expanding our family?" Well as it turns out, there is a chance we could have a little one on the way. It may be a few days before we find out for sure, but the chance is there. This would, of course, mean some changes around the apartment. We would have to keep closer eyes on the dogs, because we don't know how they would react to this. And reconfiguring the apartment in order to have room, and the list goes on and on. What does all this mean to me? I guess it means more work. lol I will keep you all posted on any new updates as the situation develops.

*looks around nervously*

4 comments:

Liz said...

OH MY WORD!!!!!!!!!!

that is awesome.

Theresa said...

Somebody better give me a call!!!!

Liz said...

so is there a NinjaBaby? huh? huh? huh?

Missy P. said...

Oh, John! That's terrific! I'm happy for you both!