THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 7, 2007

It's a Boy!!!

Our new addition has arrived! He is the runt of the litter, his name is Gus-Gus. Mistie is a proud Mama, though she refuses to be pictured.




I guess that makes me the proud Papa. Yes, we now have a Gunea Pig.



Pepper, the chihuahua is adjusting well to the change... in other words, since it cannot rub her belly, she doesn't care.
Buster, on the other hand, is now in a state of insanity that we were not prepared for. He wants to PLAY!!! with Gus-Gus. Mistie and i think that this is a BAD idea.
Thank you for all your support while we were waiting on the news of our gunea pig. You have all been great. The baby shower is regestered at We Luv Pets... lol!



7 comments:

Don said...

Well congratulations you two! I know how nerve racking it can be waiting on news about a new addition. I'm sure you two will adjust well and without all the sleepless nights!
Charity

Liz said...

YOU DOG YOU

I will not forgive you for this. Ne.Ver.

Theresa said...

I'm NOT amused!!! We will speak further about this! ;)

The Muffin said...

There's something fun about having known the whole time....

*ducks knowing that other readers will beat her*

Theresa said...

John, You and Gus-Gus can't be related. He is a guinea pig, while you are a RAT!!!
Ross

Virginia said...

AWWW...He looks just like you...lol..
Congrats

Jewel said...

I even bit. So when I read that "it was a boy" I thought, "How could they know this quickly?" Velly funny. But it was good, very good. We all took the bait. Well, except for the Muffin. *grin*